Therefore, I am going to start by posting at least once a day for the month of January (26 posts-one for each letter of the alphabet). Each day's offering will be an anecdote to accompany a word from Chronicle Books' L is for LollyGag, starting with A and ending with Z. Ideally, I won't only traverse the alphabet monthly this year, I will improve my blog-writing skills and consistency altogether. We'll see what happens. Cross your fingers!
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
I is for Improvement
I've tried to blog when I feel inspired, but the truth is unless something is a part of my regular routine I am horribly inconsistent. Someone once told me that it takes 21 days to create a habit. So, armed with that suggestion and a new book from the library, I have decided to task myself with a DAILY blog. My prediction is that having an assignment will lead me to produce significantly more content than waiting for inspiration to line up with the mood to write and the time to get it done.
Therefore, I am going to start by posting at least once a day for the month of January (26 posts-one for each letter of the alphabet). Each day's offering will be an anecdote to accompany a word from Chronicle Books' L is for LollyGag, starting with A and ending with Z. Ideally, I won't only traverse the alphabet monthly this year, I will improve my blog-writing skills and consistency altogether. We'll see what happens. Cross your fingers!
Therefore, I am going to start by posting at least once a day for the month of January (26 posts-one for each letter of the alphabet). Each day's offering will be an anecdote to accompany a word from Chronicle Books' L is for LollyGag, starting with A and ending with Z. Ideally, I won't only traverse the alphabet monthly this year, I will improve my blog-writing skills and consistency altogether. We'll see what happens. Cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment